Beta Update 0.29 (Week 17)
Hi everyone, it was a long time since our last update. We were busy working on few things:
- Steam support is partially done (Still miss achievements and trading cards along the page itself).
- XBOX support (auth and gamepad working, still some work is needed on cloud data storage).
- Lot of optimizations (We reduced the number of drawcalls drastically, the game will run on low-end hardware).
- Jumping range is affected by how long you are running.
- Jumping after a long slide allow you to cross 4 tiles.
What to expect in our next release (Beta 0.30):
- Merfolk (new enemy type).
- Integrated platform to share/rate and download levels.
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.